Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 weeks tomorrow :)

Abigail and Madison
Madison and Abigail
Madison
Abigail
Caden

The girls will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. This time has flown by. I found myself washing their "newborn" sized clothes last night because their "preemie" clothes are getting too short for their long legs. It kind of made me sad because it is just the first sign of how fast they are going to grow. We are all adjusting to having newborn twins. School is back in full swing for Jerald and I, and so far so good. The girls great-grandpa is coming in town this weekend to meet them, so I am excited for him to get in town. I just know he is going to love them to death. Hope you guys enjoy the new pictures. They are all so darn cute. Caden's new thing is being a cowboy. I can't wait to share the above picture with his wife someday :) I have been under the weather with a bad breast infection, so sorry this post will be short. Thanks again to everyone. Lori brought the girls some MORE cute clothes, and some dinner we can freeze. My aunt Karen brought an awesome spaghetti casserole, and a much appreciated gift certificate to Target. My mom, or Mimi to the kiddos took all day on Monday off of work to help with me the kids since I was sick. We are so grateful to everyone! Love ya'll!

No comments: