Thursday, January 22, 2009

The first three weeks...





These first three weeks have FLOWN by. My God the girls have already changed so much. They are much more awake now. We took some chances this past weekend and had some sick people around the babies. Unfortunately they got sick too :( Not good considering they are still just barely 5 pounds. No more of that though, and I think everyone around me now knows that they can not come over under any circumstances even if they think it's "just allergies" RSV, colds, and the flu are rampid right now, and these little ones can not fight that stuff off very easily. We got lucky this time, and therefore I have to seriously prevent the next time. They are eating 3 oz each every 4 hours now, and sleeping from 11 PM to 5 AM. Such good girls! I am recovering from the c-section very well. Caden is adjusting to the new babies as best he can. I took him out and about to McDonald's and some other fun stuff for him. He needed some "mommy time" Thank God my Dad has been here. He has been such a huge help. He needs me now, but I will go into that more in detail when we get official results back from the doctor. They love to sleep together, and still love being swaddled up tight at night to sleep. We love them so much and can not imagine life without them now! :)

No comments: