Monday, April 13, 2009

Caden's Birthday


Jerald, me and the girls :)

Chuck E Cheese came and did a dance with Caden and his friends :)

Caden scheming something...

Caden's Birthday cake

My baby boy turned 4 years old on March 29th! We had a really nice and fun party for him at Chuck E Cheese. All of his family was there (minus the ones in New York) and lots of his little friends too :) Everyone had a blast! It was Spongebob themed. I laughed and joked with everyone that he will probably want a Spongebob party until he is 10. He got so many nice toys, and felt very special and loved on his birthday. Caden is growing up so fast, sometimes I miss my baby :( Happy Birthday Caden! You are so special to this family. You have a personality that is one of a kind and a smile worth a thousand words. You melt my heart each and every day. Mommy loves you!

No comments: