Monday, April 13, 2009

New Job


Jerald playing horseshoes....

Volleyball

Ashlyn and Caden

Sheriff with the girls


Jerald got a new job with Fannin County Sheriffs Department. He is a deputy out there. He is super excited to have his dream back of being an officer. It's taking a lot of adjusting to with the long hours, working every other weekend, and being an hour away, but we are adjusting best we can. Thank God the girls sleep all night though :) We went to a fish fry out in the middle of no where with his co-workers, and at first I was thinking to myself "where in the heck am I?" But there was a sand volleyball court and Coors light, so I ended up having a blast. Everything was fun about that until I got nailed in the ankle with a horseshoe! OUCH! I met sheriff of Fannin Country and Jeralds other co-workers and thier families. They all seem to be really nice people! Congrats Jerald...we are so proud of you!

No comments: