Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We are so so so blessed this year! I am 34 weeks 6 days today. It is truly a miracle that I have made it this far, and our girls are more than safe now! It seems like just yesterday (at 28 weeks) they were giving me steroid shots because they thought we were going to deliver. I am home with my family for Christmas and just feel so overwhelmingly grateful right now. My dad has been in town for 2 or so weeks right now, and I know that has influenced this whole situation because my stress has gone WAY down. He has taken me to all my doctor appointments, kept up with Caden, helped Jerald stay on top of the household chores, and helped pack up everything for the move next week. We had a great time at my moms today for Christmas. Ashlyn and Caden got a lot of really great stuff. My little brother Clayton is coming over in the morning, and we will all have a great breakfast after we do Santa. The kids made cookies tonight and they are so excited! I won't be upset if the girls come after tomorrow morning. Ideally they need another week or two in BUT we have made it so far! :) Thanks so much everyone for all the great support and we all love you so much!

No comments: