Friday, December 12, 2008

Gramps came to visit :)



My grandpa came in town tonight, and I snuck out and went to camp out on the couch at my Mom's for a few hours. I saw the doctor today, and he said it would be OK as long as I stayed horizontal. God knows Mom, my step-dad, Grandpa, and husband all made sure I did not lift a finger. We visited for a while, and his flight is first thing in the morning. BUT he had to make a special "few hour" trip to make sure for himself that I was doing ok. We look some cute pictures, had a nice dinner, and watched some game shows. :) I tend to make things pretty boring these days. He is very excited about the arrival of his great-granddaughers, so I anticipate he will be back in town when they are born. Him and I have always been very close, and I respect and love him so much! It was also really good for Caden to get to spend time with him because he is his only living great-grandparent. I was close with my great-grandpa, and I am really glad he is getting to know and love his great-grandpa, too.

Also, I went to the doctor today, and my cervix is still holding up strong. Blood pressure and all that stuff are doing good too, so that's all stable. Contractions are still iffy, but since they are not changing my cervix who knows. I go back on Monday, so let's hope to have a quiet rest of the weekend. That's all for now....

No comments: