Friday, December 5, 2008

Let's backtrack a little bit...






OK...Let's start with how Jerald and I met. Initially Jerald and I started emailing back and forth on MYSPACE. We met in the June 27, 2007 at his apartment in Allen, and it was all history from there. We had both been married before and we both had children. My son's name is Caden Manion born March 29, 2005, and his daughter is Ashlyn Nicole born January 12, 2002. I just knew from the first date that I was going to marry him. We spent the majority of 8 strait days together, and then I had a trip planned to go to New York to see my family for 12 days. Needless to say, Jerald was on my mind the entire time and it was so painful to be away from him. When I got home from the trip we had a long talk about our feelings for each other, and our relationship started to grow more and more. We started talking about marriage just a few months later, and we ended up getting married exactly one year to the date of our first date on June 27, 2008. The ceremony was just extremely small, which is exactly what the two of us wanted.

No comments: